That guilty feeling for spending a little too much on consumer items I didn't really need was quickly quashed when I got home and found my BBC Dig In free seeds had arrived and were waiting for me in a very jolly envelope on my door mat. The pack contained a little packet each of courgette, basil, mixed salad, carrot and french bean seeds, along with a leaflet and some fantastic stickers for the girls. It must be a good six weeks since I filled in the application- I had given up hope of them ever arriving!
Saturday, April 24
dirty cash (and fingernails)
That guilty feeling for spending a little too much on consumer items I didn't really need was quickly quashed when I got home and found my BBC Dig In free seeds had arrived and were waiting for me in a very jolly envelope on my door mat. The pack contained a little packet each of courgette, basil, mixed salad, carrot and french bean seeds, along with a leaflet and some fantastic stickers for the girls. It must be a good six weeks since I filled in the application- I had given up hope of them ever arriving!
Labels:
BBC Dig In,
Ikea,
seeds,
sweet peas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello, thanks for visiting my blog I just came to take a look - a likeminded person! I love gardening although mine is tiny (had an allotment but gave it up as far too lazy). Have you tried joining Freecycle for some pots? I got two gigantic ones last year and also free magazines for a swap and am now searchiing for a beaten up bike for my son to 'dirt track' with! there's all kinds of treasure,
ReplyDelete