I noticed the other day that my lovely green bay tree is getting shrivelled and brown leaves on the top branches. A bit of googling suggests it is suffering from bay leaf suckers which are horrid little pests that prey on the new leaves and suck all the sap out. As most of the affected areas are out of my reach, I need to get Steve to get up there and chop off all the affected leaves before it spreads. Hopefully this will nip the problem in the bud, else I'm going to have to briefly abandon my organic principles and spray the buggers with insecticide!
0 purls of wisdom:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your lovely comments, I read and appreciate every single one. I would love to have time to reply individually to them all, but daily life always seems to scupper my plans x