That was the nickname my friend had for her new baby boy, before he made his long awaited appearance last week. So I felt the need to make something suitably daft to pop in the post as a small 'welcome to the world' gift, until I get to visit him for a magical newborn snuggle and give him his proper present.
I'm delighted with how it turned out, but it did strike me when I'd finished that it's not really the weather for woolly hats, is it? Let's hope it still fits him in the chillier autumnal months.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PS thank you for all the comments about my crayon roll- I'm always really critical of my sewing, probably because when I make something myself, I know where all the little imperfections are!
Really love the hat. so Funny, who wouldn't love it? Lucky Baby.
ReplyDeleteThe hats great and I love your crayon roll, I know what you mean when you say you are critical of your sewing. I end up pointing all my mistakes out to Mr D who thinks I'm silly to do it and I know he's right when he says if I didn't show him he wouldn't see them!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the hat Charley. Evan will make good use of it I'm sure. Lucky it is way too big for him at the mo as he was on the smaller side, so should be perfect for when it gets a bit cooler!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your totoro hat! And I reckon little babies need hats sometimes even in summer.
ReplyDelete