Monday, February 7

pyremania

Just popping by quickly to show off my lovely latest addition to my Pyrex collection- this stunning egg shell blue butter dish that I picked up for an even more stunning £1.50, hurray!



And also to give you the, no doubt, welcome news that in a bid to stop boring the pants off you here about my Pyrex addiction, I will now be venting my lust with 87 fellow pymaniacs over at The Pyrex Collective, where I have just contributed my very first post.


The Pyrex Collective

7 comments:

  1. I do not have a pyrex addiction but those pictures are making me want one ;)

    I absolutely love the look of your blog. How did you get your ravelry and pinterest etc.. buttons looking so lovely?! Are you a web extraordinaire?

    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy, no sadly no extrodinaire, or any such thing. The buttons are just my own ordinary photos converted to polaroids using http://poladroid.net/ Go play x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog - you are sooooo busy! Found you via the Pyrex Collective; are you the first brit on there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just discovered your blog via The Pyrex Collective - I too love Pyrex - and your pieces are quite different and interesting from what we have here in Canada - and by the way, love your pictures - I've just become a follower of your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a beautiful find! And your photography is amazing. Hope to see you on the Collective more often!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet butter dish! I stopped by to say thank you for the help- we now have a pretty pixelated crochet square as our favicon (I amazed myself by managing the html without Annie's assistance!) but now I am going to have to go any play on http://poladroid.net/! Laura x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments, I read and appreciate every single one. I would love to have time to reply individually to them all, but daily life always seems to scupper my plans x