Friday, March 4

helplessness blues

So completely bewitching- I could listen to this fifty times over.


I love the message that one person can't change the world on his own and it's got me rethinking the values I need to be instilling in my children.

2 comments:

  1. found you via BMB.
    Great blog, beautiful photographs and interesting content. Love the Fleet Foxes and the sentiment behind very much appeals.
    Mummy blogs are all shapes and sizes, it's about having a space for you, a reflection of yourself what ever kind of 'mummy' you are.
    Keep blogging & enjoy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can find their new album in perfect lossless FLAC quality in my blog, FLAC for the masses: Helplessness Blues Fleet Foxes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments, I read and appreciate every single one. I would love to have time to reply individually to them all, but daily life always seems to scupper my plans x