I can't believe it- I scored in my lunch break again today!
A set of nine beautiful bright pieces of Pyrex for the bargain price of £3.99 for the lot. Trying to explain to my husband exactly why we need yet another gravy boat is becoming tricky.
I'm finding it a challenge discovering the name of this pattern- it looks just like Matchmaker, but I've only ever seen that in blue and green, so I'm not 100% sure. Can anyone help me out?
It's officially the weekend!!! x
Oooh you lucky duck! Those are so nice! Maybe you could tell your husband it's for maple syrup, mmmmm...pancakes...
ReplyDeleteooh thats lovely, a girl can never have enough gravy boats. lol xx
ReplyDeleteI absolutely adore the fact that Pyrex makes you weak at the knees!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a brilliant find, too lovely to leave behind! Such a cheerful, spring like pattern too, perfect for this time of year.
ReplyDeletewell done!! you will soon need a bigger kitchen at this rate! You could say you are going to open a pyrex shop! have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteYou are on a lucky streak!!! What do you do with all of them? THey must make your kitchen so cheery : )
ReplyDeleteYour pyrex love fascinates me and I have found myself seeking out pyrex in my local charity shops! In fact i have just posted about a 50p find i liked and bought yesterday inspired by you. My husband is not convinced though! love your blog xox
ReplyDelete