Friday, March 11

now we are six...

  • six years of being permanently proud as punch
  • six years of being bowled over with breathtaking beauty
  • six years of laughing until my sides split every single day
  • six years of being lucky enough to call myself your mummy


Happy Birthday Flora the Explorer xxx

13 comments:

  1. Six is such a special age!!! Beautiful girl there . . . and the cake looks yummy too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, done you lovely mummy you! Flora looks so grown up in the first photo you can almost see the woman she is going to be...Hope you all enjoy her party tomorrow, especially Flora. I am looking forward to the photo's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank both- she really is beautiful isn't she (I know I'm biased, but still...)

    Saphy, the party is Sunday afternoon so I still have another whole day to prepare and decorate- thank goodness! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy 6th birthday Flora, hope you had a good birthday, such a little lady dont they grow so quick x have a good weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful little girl!
    Happy Birthday!
    Your blog inspires me!


    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  6. ****** x ******* happy birthdays! ***** x ******

    such a beautiful daughter- have a wonderful time ;0) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning little girl you have, I hope that you all enjoy the party :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had a great time celebrating! Well done you - bet you are one proud mummy ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. she's such a beauty, hope the party goes really well, x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday to your gorgeous girl - have a wonderful weekend celebrating. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday little Flo, what a smasher she is x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments, I read and appreciate every single one. I would love to have time to reply individually to them all, but daily life always seems to scupper my plans x