{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savour and remember.
This is what it's all about. I'm reminded of the song "God Bless" by the trip hop band Lamb. You've got to get down in the dirt to appreciate life:) Erin
Thank you so much for your lovely comments, I read and appreciate every single one. I would love to have time to reply individually to them all, but daily life always seems to scupper my plans x
look at that little face peeping out of the door, lovely x
ReplyDeleteGreat photo - took me a minute to spot the garden pixie :)
ReplyDeletelovely!
ReplyDeletethat's it, get him working! I love the light - slighty sunshine... late afternoon lottie time. x
ReplyDeletereminds me when i had a vegetable patch and the excitement of those first few weeks whilst you wait for the seeds to sprout! beautiful image!
ReplyDeleteThis is what it's all about. I'm reminded of the song "God Bless" by the trip hop band Lamb. You've got to get down in the dirt to appreciate life:) Erin
ReplyDelete