Sunday, November 20

birthday pearl

Happy birthday to little Pearl who turned 3 on Friday. She had the most wonderful birthday party yesterday and we're all exhausted today as a consequence. So today we're having a pj day, the first one in living memory- and it feels good!

Happy Sunday x

10 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your sweet Pearl and enjoy your pj day! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Pearl! What a fun time you all had! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your little one. (I stayed in my pyjamas all day yesterday, it was great!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blimey Steve is disappearing! Happy Birthday Pearl... I love a jarma day me. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday wishes and happy PJ day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to Pearl, looks like a fun pj day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday Pearl
    Looks like there was lots of laughing!!
    Love a day in the PJ's!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That all looks like loads of fun! Great pictures to treasure too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. There is nothing like a PJ day is there. Easy food and feet up - perfect. Happy Birthday to you little one. thebeachhutcook

    ReplyDelete
  10. just found your blog and loving reading through it. such lovely happy photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments, I read and appreciate every single one. I would love to have time to reply individually to them all, but daily life always seems to scupper my plans x