Sunday, March 25

cruising

More glorious sunshine today. Flora was treated to a ride in Grumpy's summer car, sporting her sassy new short hair do. She really is growing up far too fast, sniff.


7 comments:

  1. I love it! - the hair cut and the car xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww . . . Super sweet!!! I love th e color of the car : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks kind of vintage.. like she should be in swallow and amazons, or an enid blyton book. Obviously not the car tho! Ah bless her. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get the sniff....
    My 8 year old has always had a bob. I think it keeps her little...
    Serious cruising car
    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now, that's a lovely ride! I love the blue. It makes me want to throw on a head scarf and some sunglasses, and hit the road!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks just the part - wont be long before she can reach the pedals...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet she felt very grown up taking a ride in a convertable and having a new hair do. It sounds like lots of fun:) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments, I read and appreciate every single one. I would love to have time to reply individually to them all, but daily life always seems to scupper my plans x