What a beautiful spring day it's been. I attended a regional conference for work and, arriving early, went for a walk in the conference centre grounds, stopping at the children's play area to sneak a go on the swings. Having spent most of my adult life not being able to fit my bottom onto swing seats, rediscovering the joys of feeling the wind rushing through my hair, whilst my tummy turns somersaults, is pretty exciting.
| | |
| | |
| | |
| | |
ooo la la! Tres saucy! What a lovely pair - ahem! - treasury x
ReplyDelete'Oh my word' why do my eyes seem to keep falling on bosom's. N xxx
ReplyDeleteI hope you put your top back on before the conference!
ReplyDeleteThat mood swing brooch is pretty fantastic x
I love this... you're totally making me want to go on a swing soon! (And you didn't recreate 'Winter Fun' right?) ;)
ReplyDeleteWell she's a game girl! A regular swinger...
ReplyDeleteHi there, I have nominated your blog for a Sunshine Award, these seem to be doing the rounds at the moment! Pop over to my blog if you want to join in... x
ReplyDelete