Friday, April 9

friday al fresco

Thank goodness the weekend has arrived! It looks like it should be a warm and dry one too so I'm really hoping to see some signs of life from our little seeds soon. This evening has also been unusually warm and we managed to eat our evening meal in the garden, lit by tea lights and accompanied by birdsong- just what I needed to wind down from an enormously stressful few days at work. Inspiration is to be found this month at Craftzine.com who are focusing their blog this month on quirky, crafty ideas for your outside space. I especially love the moss terrariums- I may have to have a go at making my own in the next few weeks....

0 purls of wisdom:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your lovely comments, I read and appreciate every single one. I would love to have time to reply individually to them all, but daily life always seems to scupper my plans x