Until then, there are more seeds to plant on my windowsills, twilight slug hunts to undertake and more baby knitting to press on with. I'm also looking forward to a new programme tomorrow, presented by my heroine Alys Fowler, The Edible Garden, which promises to show us how to grow useful things in our outside spaces whilst still making them pretty. I defy anyone not to fall in love with her infectious enthusiasm and natty dress-sense. Her 'forest garden' which she will be creating over the next few months on Gardeners' World should also prove interesting viewing.
Finally, Flora wanted me to showcase her own interpretation of Sunday's Easter Egg Hunt- she's drawn an egg treasure map of our garden! My pesky cat couldn't resist getting in on the shot...
0 purls of wisdom:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your lovely comments, I read and appreciate every single one. I would love to have time to reply individually to them all, but daily life always seems to scupper my plans x