Wednesday, April 28

summer berry socks

After all the baby knits I have been doing over the last few weeks, I was having sock-knitting withdrawal symptoms. So this evening, while Steve was watching the football, I cast on a lovely new pair of stripey socks. I am definitely back in my comfort zone with my 4 ply yarn and tiny dpns, knitting in the round- the 3.5mm needles and dk I had been using for the baby knits felt really clumpy after nearly a year of solely knitting socks! I need to get these knitted up super-quick as they are a gift, so I am knitting them in plain stocking stitch, but the gorgeous Regia yarn is so pretty, I think an intricate pattern would spoil the effect anyway.

0 purls of wisdom:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your lovely comments, I read and appreciate every single one. I would love to have time to reply individually to them all, but daily life always seems to scupper my plans x