Just need to add how jealous I am of those of you heading off to Chelsea over the next few days, how I wish I was able to go. Big congratulations to my friend CJ Munn whose stunning, saucy sculptures are causing a stir in the Foreign and Colonial Investments Garden. Please do vote for her garden in the RHS 'people's choice' awards!

nom nom nom indeed!
ReplyDeleteand I throw in a Yu-u-u-u-meeee!
good luck to your friend...
x Alex
Burgers look lush :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck to your friend xx
The smell of bbqs wafted through the air over the weekend and I was so jealous but I'll be making everyone jealous with this recipe, thanks for suggesting it x x
ReplyDeleteGood luck to your friend - and those burgers look really scrummy!
ReplyDeletex
Nice one Steve! Can you send him over here to cook my tea?
ReplyDeleteWow, Steve did you proud. I suspect that if you looked at Earth from outer space this weekend, you'd have been able to see the UK through a haze of BBQ smoke!
ReplyDeleteI'm so disappointed that you're not coming to Chelsea too. We must do it together one year.
Jox