Saturday, July 3

fool's gold

This morning we've been on a long walk, stopping off at a reclamation yard along the way, to see what treasures could be spotted amongst the rust and splinters.


My favourite thing was this stained glass window- I have a fantasy plan to one day build a greenhouse out of reclaimed stained glass.


We then walked up to Faringdon Folly to admire the panaramic views and spot a few bunnies, nibbling the wild flowers.


We've just trekked back home across the fields and intend to have a relaxing afternoon doing very little, as I'm off out to a party tonight for the first time in ages, so I will need good bit of polishing before I'm fit to be seen!

4 comments:

  1. I can just imagine such a greenhouse, it'd be gorgeous :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo looks to me like you have had a perfect day.. next time your off on a reclamation adventure I'm coming with you! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy your night out. I can't remember the last time I went out past 7pm!!
    Lovely photos
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charley i NEED that anchor stained glass window. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments, I read and appreciate every single one. I would love to have time to reply individually to them all, but daily life always seems to scupper my plans x