Thursday, August 26

wet play

reasons to stay cheerful...

1) having a fantastic time at Longleat, in spite of the rain


2) cowboys and indians taking over Stonehenge


3) playing Rummy with vegetable-themed playing cards

and, best of all...

4) spicy courgette and runner-bean chutney which arrived in the post from by bloggy-friend at Little Green Shed.


Thank you Lou!

2 comments:

  1. My Pleasure! So glad you got it. I hope it taste nice. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bums! It looks like your lovely chutney arrived when I was out... I now have to wait until tuesday to collect it! Oh well, like the saying.... good things come to those who wait!xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments, I read and appreciate every single one. I would love to have time to reply individually to them all, but daily life always seems to scupper my plans x