So September is upon us, more quickly than I could have ever expected. Flora eagerly went back to school this week and the nip in the air, rusting foliage and ripening nuts and berries are all a definite sign that the summer days are numbered.

This weekend brought dear old friends to visit from Brighton and we made the most of the sunshine with some seasonal strolls.

huge rabbit warrens to investigate...

and hungry ducks to be fed...

We rewarded ourselves with a trip to the sweetshop and stocked up with penny sweets galore...

It will be no surprise to you that this is Flora's favourite shop and we frequent it far too often as, I'm ashamed to say, she had to have her first filling at the dentist last week.
Yet another thing to induce crippling Mummy-guilt...
oh well!
oh well!
Hope you have all been having lovely weekends and hope all your little ones are settling in to school without too many hiccups xxx
ps a huge thank you to Jacey over at Coffee & Crochet for passing a blog award on to me this week. Her delightful blog is full of inspirational thrifted finds and chirpy bright craft, so I feel honoured that she thought to mention me.

It's not my intention to be a spoilsport, but I'm going to be incredibly lazy and link back to a previous post for my random things and will be updating my list of favourite blogs over the coming week- so keep your eyes peeled for my choice of recommended blogs!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ps a huge thank you to Jacey over at Coffee & Crochet for passing a blog award on to me this week. Her delightful blog is full of inspirational thrifted finds and chirpy bright craft, so I feel honoured that she thought to mention me.

It's not my intention to be a spoilsport, but I'm going to be incredibly lazy and link back to a previous post for my random things and will be updating my list of favourite blogs over the coming week- so keep your eyes peeled for my choice of recommended blogs!



Those pictures are really lovely. I cant wait to break out the woolies and boots and tramp about on crisp days in the Autumn. I do love summer, but Autumn has to be my favourite.
ReplyDeleteThose blackberries look lovely, I keep meaning to go out in search of some. The ones in my garden are really small and hard. That sweet shop looks wonderful, a proper old fashioned sweet shop so rare to see now. Have a great week.
ReplyDeleteAnn x
I love an old fashioned sweet shop - 10p just doesn't go far enough nowadays!
ReplyDeletex