This week I learned that in Denmark, children who are deemed to be very resilient are known as 'dandelion children' because of their ability to flourish and thrive in even the most adverse environments.
Hi, I'm Bonnie. I'm new to your blog. You had made a comment on my blog and I thank you for that! I did come and visit your blog after that, but I never had the chance to really look around. I am back and finally getting a chance to look around today...and I love what I see! So, that's pretty interesting about the "dandelion children"!
Thank you so much for your lovely comments, I read and appreciate every single one. I would love to have time to reply individually to them all, but daily life always seems to scupper my plans x
Hi, I'm Bonnie. I'm new to your blog. You had made a comment on my blog and I thank you for that! I did come and visit your blog after that, but I never had the chance to really look around. I am back and finally getting a chance to look around today...and I love what I see! So, that's pretty interesting about the "dandelion children"!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely fact.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful.
Blimey 41 followers! How have you managed that! Well done love. x
ReplyDelete