You can always tell the temperature has suddenly dipped when various different viruses start doing their rounds.
I'm laid up in bed with a particularly nasty lurgy and am feeling very sorry for myself indeed. I have a very busy week coming up, so it had better not hang around for long. Maybe I need some of Lou's magic rosehip syrup! Anyway think of me lying here in my misery while you all have lovely fun weekends.
Oh, and don't forget the giveaway ends tomorrow so if you haven't entered already, now's your chance!
Hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteOh no! You poor love! Yes, Dr Lou prescribes some Rosehip Syrup & hot water for a good soothing tea. Plenty of fresh fruit, some G&B Dark Choc and a good magazine.. get well soon, hun! Sending healing vibes eastwards Lou x
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear you were under the weather! My hubby just caught a cold and he is feeling pretty miserable right now...made him a huge pot of homemade chicken noodle soup yesterday..lordy, lordy is was good! I think it was the best I've ever made. Wish I could bring ya some. Hope by now, you've perked up a bit!
ReplyDelete