Just a week ago I was in the depths of despair because we were being made homeless.
This week, I am brimming with excitement having found the most perfect new home, just round the corner from where we are now. Not only is our new home even prettier than this one, it is much more spacious and is full of quirky character.
But the most exciting bit of all for me is the lovely wood burning stove in the lounge- something I've bored everyone I know to tears about wanting one, ever since we went on a Featherdown Farm holiday a couple of years ago. I absolutely can't wait to pull up a chair and toast my chilly toes in front of the fire- what a Christmas present!
And, of course, more space means new excuses to collect even more brightly-coloured tat to fill it up- hurrah! So I've become slightly obsessed with planning all my new rooms in my head, with the aid of my new-found addiction Pinterest boards.
It looks like we'll be moving in four weeks tomorrow- I just can't wait!
Hurrah! Sounds absolutely brilliant! All things happen for a reason and all that! I am soooo envious about the burner, I too have bored everyone stupid about wanting one also. I will have to come over to yours to toast me cockles. xxx
ReplyDeleteI am so pleased things have worked out so well for you and I am really envious of your wood burning stove.
ReplyDeleteAnn x
So pleased it's all worked at well in the end.
ReplyDeleteSpace, now that is something we could definitely do with!
I am so jelous of your stove, you will be in with plenty of time to get it cosy for xmas.x
ReplyDeletesounds so lovely, can't wait to hear more about it! (hope you can sign a long lease!)
ReplyDeleteHow exciting - more space to fill, hooray! Glad you got sorted out so quickly.
ReplyDeleteExcellent news!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great way to use Pinterest. It's sooo addictive! I've calmed down a bit now, but was pinning anything that moved for a while...
P.S. I couldn't help but use your "One Direction... I can feel my ovaries creaking" line the other day!! At least, I think it was you that said it on Twitter....
ReplyDeletethat's great news! things always work out in the end for the best. and a woodburner? you'll love it! it's probably one of the best things we ever invested in and all the more special at christmastime. happy packing! x
ReplyDeleteaw, I am so happy for you that you found a great place. It is exciting to move into a new home and dream about how you will decorate it!
ReplyDeleteJust realised I haven't replied about westonbirt. That is a great idea. It will be great to meet up and have fun play/chat in the woods. Lou xx
ReplyDelete