i have got to admit i do like sprouts and so does my daughter but the boys in the family well you would be hard pushed to get a sprout any where near them, definatley a love hate thing!
Thank you so much for your lovely comments, I read and appreciate every single one. I would love to have time to reply individually to them all, but daily life always seems to scupper my plans x
Hurrah :)
ReplyDeleteSprouts are for life - not just for christmas ;)
What a cutey!
ReplyDeleteI must admit I am only a recent convert... last christmas! What a wus!
p.s - I must comment on your post titles.. they are genius!
xxx
Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrongety wrongety wrong wrong.
ReplyDeleteGuess sprouts are a bit like marmite. Also deeply wrong!
i have got to admit i do like sprouts and so does my daughter but the boys in the family well you would be hard pushed to get a sprout any where near them, definatley a love hate thing!
ReplyDeletedang, i keep seeing sprouts popping up...here and on TV...I need to get to the grocery store and buy some. I really do love them!
ReplyDelete