Thursday, November 18

a pickled peppa

 It was a very exciting day for Pearl today, who has been deservedly spoilt rotten!


 
 

 
and the celebrations aren't going to end quite yet- she's having a little tea party with some of her toddler group buddies tomorrow afternoon. I have been busy sewing party bags in preparation...

 






We're then taking her and Flora for a birthday treat to a children's farm on Saturday. And then on Sunday Nana and Grandad are taking them to Bristol Zoo so that we can finish the packing. I think I'm going to have two very tired little girls on my hands on Sunday night!


Sweet dreams 'Birthday Pearl' 
xxxx


11 comments:

  1. Arr! How cute, I love the second photo, it must be great being 2, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Pearl - enjoy all the celebrations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first photo of her, such cheekiness! Happy Birthday gorgeous girl! lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what birthday celebrations!
    Love the party bags, they look great.
    Happy Birthday to Pearl and hope you all enjoy the celebrations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww, 2 years old!!! how precious! sounds like lots of birthday fun will be going on! Those party bags are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy birthday Pearl, Wish I could come and get one of those fab party bags!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday little one, enjoy a wonderful few days. Great party bags!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so sweet, 'happy birthday pearl' x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday lovely pearl.
    Big hugs and kisses, uncle dan and aunty ruby
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving that outfit, and how fab that my little parcel should arrive near her birthday :-) So glad she liked her hairclip and you liked your bits. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy, happy birthday to your little one.

    Have a fabulous weekend,

    Nina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments, I read and appreciate every single one. I would love to have time to reply individually to them all, but daily life always seems to scupper my plans x