Saturday, February 19

uk veg gardeners

I found this super site the other day and thought some of you might be interested in joining. I'm still getting the hang of it all, but it looks like a brilliant place to meet other veg growers and pick up some handy hints.

I'm hoping it will pacify my lottie cravings until the weather brightens up!



2 comments:

  1. Ooh, sounds fab will hop over & take a look, thanks for the link. Sorry about your tulips - what a shame. I found my tulip bulbs forgotten in the shed yesterday - do you think it's too late to try potting? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow must take a look ;0)x

    thanks for sharing x

    p.s on the previous posting you said about your tragic pot that you smashed- Sophia did my lovely old pot in with her bike- think it was cracked though before she fell into it off her bike lols x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments, I read and appreciate every single one. I would love to have time to reply individually to them all, but daily life always seems to scupper my plans x