Wednesday, March 16

mocha moustache


Who doesn't love a huge hot chocolate topped with cream? The resulting moustache on my girls never ceases to make me giggle.

Thank you again for all your lovely comments on the birthday party- it really was the best fun ever. Hope everyone is having a good week so far xxx

3 comments:

  1. You can't beat a good mocha, I say! Clearly a girl after my own heart. Obviously I never buy chocolate to go with it. Never! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm hot chocolate - that looks lovely and fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures - she clearly enjoyed that!

    I'm glad the party went well, the pictures of that are brilliant and you put *so* much effort into it, makes me quite ashamed of the ONE birthday party the Boy has had (fortunately for me he's not that fussed about parties!).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments, I read and appreciate every single one. I would love to have time to reply individually to them all, but daily life always seems to scupper my plans x