Wednesday, March 16

nine years ago...

... one starry-eyed girl was promising her naive love-struck little heart to the most handsome and mysteriously shy boy she'd ever laid eyes on.


♥ happy anniversary to us ♥

x

18 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary, and many, many more to come x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so happy & beautiful. Happy anniversary... to you both. I hope you are being spoilt tonight. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaah, Happy Anniversary! My hubs and I are approaching our 10 year 'going out' anniversary in November! (yes, we still celebrate it!) 6 married years in the summer. Its gone by weirdly slowly and alarmingly fast all at the same time. Hope you've got some nice stuff planned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely words, and photo. Wishing you many more years of happiness & joy together....

    Oh, & I loved the birthday party pictures!

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely photo and words.
    Have a very happy anniversary :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet post - happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy happy anniversary to you two!!! Sweet picture : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh so sweet! Happy anniversary x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! And happy anniversary.

    Truffle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cannot believe it was nine years ago. Priviledged to have been there! Congrats xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Anniversary! Hope you had fun celebrating.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy anniversary to you! X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Anniversary! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thankyou so much for all your well wishes- in my mind it feels like yesterda, but I look at that photo and it feels like a lifetime ago. Very odd!

    We spent the evening making the pancakes we never got to have on Shrove Tuesday as I had school governor training that night! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments, I read and appreciate every single one. I would love to have time to reply individually to them all, but daily life always seems to scupper my plans x