Last night, Steve and I went to a wedding reception in a beautiful country hotel- it was lovely to have an excuse to put on our glad rags and have a night out without the girls. Not knowing the couple very well (the bride was a colleague of Steve's) I was a bit stuck as to what to do for a gift.
So I figured if Wills and Kate can have a commemorative tea towel, why couldn't they?
Pattern available on Etsy here.




that is bloomin brill! Wow, what a lovely thing to make & give. You are so talented! Lou x
ReplyDeleteHow perfectly lovely!
ReplyDeleteWhat an incredibly thoughtful gift. I love the little birds. x
ReplyDeletewow, what a beautiful gift, you clever thing you - it's too good to use on the dishes...i hope they frame it XX
ReplyDeleteClever and thoughtful you. Too good to use.
ReplyDeleteThat is such a lovely thoughtful idea, suitably impressed, I would have been thrilled to recieve such a unique gift!
ReplyDeleteLx
Wow . . . The tea towel is beautiful!!! Wonderful work : )
ReplyDeletei love that. what a fab gift x
ReplyDeleteThat is just lovely. Great job! Hope you both enjoyed your evening out.
ReplyDeleteawww, that is so sweet! I love it! So much better than receiving a boring toaster!! I really, really think the bride will LOVE it! How could she not?!
ReplyDeletehow intricate and lovely! and such a creative idea. you're definitely one of the most creative bloggers I've come across.
ReplyDeleteTruffle
What a fabulous idea - I think you may of set off a trend.
ReplyDeleteNina x
Its gorgeous. Would much rather have yours than a Kate and Will one! In fact, why don't you make one and send it to Kate and Will for when they do the washing up - lol.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely Easter!
Lou xxx
such a beautiful gift! you should sell personal handsewn commemorative tea towels...think they would go down a treat
ReplyDeleteWow, how amazing! And, very thoughtful x
ReplyDelete