{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savour and remember.
Hello! & thanks for following me :) - you have a lovely blog, I've been enjoying my visits - but you're making me miss my old allotment!! Maybe I need to take on another one! Xx
just wonderful to see the tangling up of those two, thank you for sharing. my moment seems boring in comparison... http://roth-nater.blogspot.com/2011/04/this-moment_22.html
Thank you so much for your lovely comments, I read and appreciate every single one. I would love to have time to reply individually to them all, but daily life always seems to scupper my plans x
Brilliant :)
ReplyDeleteHello! & thanks for following me :) - you have a lovely blog, I've been enjoying my visits - but you're making me miss my old allotment!! Maybe I need to take on another one!
Xx
A Kodak moment. :) So sweet and cute!
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting my blog, and for the lovely comment. Your blog is lovely...and I love the title. :)
Happy, Happy weekend to you.
A fantastic photo that really captures the moment. Its so easy to take posed shots all the time, but the real beauties are ones like this. xx
ReplyDeletehehe! knickers in the air... see you guys later! x
ReplyDeleteVery cute. Children and pets, a winner every time!
ReplyDeletejust wonderful to see the tangling up of those two, thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeletemy moment seems boring in comparison...
http://roth-nater.blogspot.com/2011/04/this-moment_22.html
you have been award the Versatile Blogger Award. check it out here:
ReplyDeletehttp://textgeorge.blogspot.com/2011/04/i-was-so-excited-this-morning-i-turned.html
So cute! Who's walking who here? :)
ReplyDelete