Tuesday, May 31

mind the gap

Last night, the tooth fairy visited our home for the very first time.

 
She left a whole pound under Flora's pillow for her very first lost tooth.


Flora had lots of fun spending her gift in the sweety shop- she's normally only allowed 30p in there!

 
It won't do the rest of her teeth of much good!


5 comments:

  1. noooooooo! Goodbye lovely little tooth. I am dreading it when Charlie's fall out, they are so darling. I dont want him to grow up! I might make a tooth necklace when they all come out... not really that was a joke, I'm not that wierd! Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tooth Fairy being nice to someone I see :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww bless! no more baby teeth= grown up girly! I look back on my pictures with my front teeth missing and smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great milestone! Lucky girl to have money to spend however she likes in the sweets shop.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments, I read and appreciate every single one. I would love to have time to reply individually to them all, but daily life always seems to scupper my plans x