Howdie folks, I hope lovely weekends have been enjoyed by one and all.
We spent the weekend in a caravan near Poole in Dorset with my parents in law. All I will say is that it was definitely a holiday for the children, who must have thought they had arrived in heaven! We were joined by Flora's class bear Willow, who has written his own little blog about the weekend and has probably done a far better job at summing up the holiday than I ever could.
However, in between the mayhem, I did manage to snap a few beautiful serene moments. Enjoy xx













oh what a joy- lovely pics x
ReplyDeleteim off in two weeks for a caravan hol- cant wait as its a big family meet up ;0)x
love these photos! Looks like a great time... hope you are rested and recovered. Lou x
ReplyDeleteGreat photos, especially like the gull shot. It's a long time since I've been to Poole, I used to live just down the road in Christchurch and my parents still live in Boscombe x
ReplyDeleteSuch lovely pictures, the last time i went to poole it was grey and wet, looks so much nicer when the sun is out :)
ReplyDeleteWonderful pics. Never been to Poole. Half-term next week and we're off to Cornwall for the 4th year running!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous photographs - I love the shades of blue running through each picture. Poole is lovely, but I know what you mean about holidays being for the children these days - I expect you need another now you've got home!
ReplyDeleteExquisite photos and nicely put together, makes me feel like I'm right by the sea! Good to hear you had a fun time. X
ReplyDeleteoh how lovely :-) - serene is the right word. Cannot *believe* the difference in weather from one end of the country to the other though!
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are so beautiful and it looks like a gorgeous weekend! You're blog is just lovely.
ReplyDeleteKatie x
Beautiful pictures. I loved the adventures of Willow, the travelling bear.
ReplyDeleteStunning photos, I love it down there.
ReplyDeletewhat lovely photos, the weather looks like it was great!
ReplyDeletex
Lovely photos, looks very tranquil at least.
ReplyDeleteWell I must say Willow the traveling bear is a very lucky chappie. He is also very clean looking which is good. My eldest once brought home the class squirrel, Bumble George, who was possibly the most insanitary thing I have ever seen, and lets face it I have two boys so I've seen some insanitary things. I was very glad when he went back to school on the monday morning!
ReplyDeleteVery nice pics. Someday I hope to make across the pond and see it all!
ReplyDeleteyour weekend was blue! fab shots x
ReplyDeleteLove that the class bear has a blog!
ReplyDelete