Friday, May 20

{this moment}

{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savour and remember.




ps Sorry for neglecting my blog, have been feeling under the weather this week. We're off on a long weekend to Dorset in a mo- will report back soon.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone xx

9 comments:

  1. great photo- lovely girl ;0)x
    enjoy your trip- hope you feel better xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous photo! i love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hair blowing back. hope you are feeling better and enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is a free spirit that daughter of yours! I hope she remains that way forever. have a great relaxing time hun....big hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh no - looks like someone or something is about to get soaked!

    if you are so inclined, here is my moment this week: http://kjoslyn78.blogspot.com/2011/05/this-moment_20.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone- weirdly the bucket was empty, she'd just found it lying around in the woods!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments, I read and appreciate every single one. I would love to have time to reply individually to them all, but daily life always seems to scupper my plans x