Anyone else feeling a bit shell shocked returning to work after all the bank holidays? Luckily there are still a couple of reasons to be cheerful:
1. lots of lovely green seedlings on my windowsill...
and 2. a chirpy little lunch break charity shop Pyrex purchase...
Chin up peeps, it'll be the weekend before we know it!


Yes chin up - It's May after all!
ReplyDeleteYour yellow courgette looks enourmous... mine a sorry looking little things (I may have to the garden centre and buy some bigger ones!).
Got your message... Dan is out, so will talk to him about it on his return (ever so slighty excited!) xx
I always love your photos. They're always beautiful. Your photos alone cheer me up. Cheers me dear. x
ReplyDeleteP.S. ...And great Pyrex! Good find!!
ReplyDelete@ Lou I've only managed to germinate one measly courgette seed this year and one pumpkin seed. No luck with the green courgettes or squashes. Never had this problem before, I'll being buying plants at this rate!
ReplyDelete@martha thanks lovely, pleased to be of service xx
ReplyDeleteOnly 26 days till they break up for the half term holidays. And if you are like us, Thursday off for the election. So the part time life never ends!
ReplyDeleteLove the Pyrex! So cute! By the way, thanks for answering my questions.
ReplyDeleteAnd something like only 46 more early mornings til the summer holidays, according to my & 12 year old's combined ropey maths...
ReplyDeleteThe pyrex is so sweet - you have good finds on your lunchtime trawls!
It was a shock big time going back yesterday - I realised that over the 2-and-a-half weeks I'd forgotten how to write! Took totally illegible notes for some poor student cos the hand and the eyes and the brain were all out of synch...
Lovely photos - I worked all of the bank holidays (reason number one why you should never work in retail!), so it's nice to be back to the normal weekday quiet! What do you do for work? It must be lovely to work so close to the charity shops - what a great piece of pyrex! x
ReplyDelete