Friday, May 6

{this moment}

{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savour and remember.





14 comments:

  1. My first reaction - blimey, is it Friday already, followed by yay it IS Friday!

    That's a lovely shot of Pearl - she's changing so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just beautiful - hope you all have a super dooper weekend XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab tent and a beautiful girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sums up what childhood is about xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. a lovely moment, in deed! it's finally the weather for tents/teepees and snacks outside...

    If you are so inclined, here is my moment: http://kjoslyn78.blogspot.com/2011/05/this-moment.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. So great, she is such a beautiful girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photo. What kid doesn't love a tent?

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw, I love this photo! That tee pee is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We've had our tee-pee out this week, too! Nothing like eating meals outside. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! Happy to have found your blog too. Thank you for your lovely comment :) Gorgeous photo. I am intending to try and make my son a teepee for his birthday in 10 days..eek!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We have this teepee, but it is kept at my parents as I don't have the garden to keep it in - it is fab. Lovely photo, makes me want a garden very much

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments, I read and appreciate every single one. I would love to have time to reply individually to them all, but daily life always seems to scupper my plans x