hahah! Oh this has made me laugh. How sweet! Is that flora in the bivouac? lou xx p.s haven't left yet... havent' taken my laptop with me, not that sad! Have a great weekend hun... we have to arrange our trip soon. x
how wonderful! Poppy has just had a doll like this for her birthday and i adore it! it makes me feel 5 years old again! did these come in bags as poppy's did, its wonderful! i love these pics xxx
@Jane not sure where the dolls came from, we've had them a few years. I think my mum may have bought them to go with her old dolls house- I think they might be the Pintoys ones?! Have fun with Poppy's xx
Thank you so much for your lovely comments, I read and appreciate every single one. I would love to have time to reply individually to them all, but daily life always seems to scupper my plans x
hahah! Oh this has made me laugh. How sweet! Is that flora in the bivouac? lou xx p.s haven't left yet... havent' taken my laptop with me, not that sad! Have a great weekend hun... we have to arrange our trip soon. x
ReplyDeleteFantastic! Love it :) What a great idea - we have many sticks around here.
ReplyDeletethat is so sweet!
ReplyDeleteCuuuuuuuuuuuute!!
ReplyDeleteso darn adorable!! oh my! takes me back to childhood. We used to make tents in the yard for Barbie with washclothes and sticks!
ReplyDeleteBrilliant! made an old an tired girl laugh this evening!
ReplyDeletehow wonderful! Poppy has just had a doll like this for her birthday and i adore it! it makes me feel 5 years old again! did these come in bags as poppy's did, its wonderful! i love these pics xxx
ReplyDelete@Jane not sure where the dolls came from, we've had them a few years. I think my mum may have bought them to go with her old dolls house- I think they might be the Pintoys ones?! Have fun with Poppy's xx
ReplyDeleteThat is the cutest!
ReplyDelete