Sunday, June 19

a late {this moment}

{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savour and remember.


PS sorry I haven't been about much of late- I think I'm suffering from loss of mojo. I'm going to have a little break, but will be back in a couple of weeks with some crafty plans I've been hatching.

oh and PPS you must go and admire the fabby greetings cards in my bloggy best pal Lou's splendid new shop!



adieu  xx

11 comments:

  1. See you when you get back. Go hunt out that mojo! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pic! I'll miss you, but have a lovely break. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely photo for the memory bank. Have a great break. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss you! Love that girl...defo for future daughter in law! Thanks for mentioning the shop. See you soon. Rest well. Big hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect picture! This just screams summer to me! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry ... not sure if you got it ... my email address is mantahay@yahoo.com.au - I'll pop it in the mail this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that is a happy girl. Enjoy your break.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photo, as ever. Have a restful break :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a great photo! Hey, it's summer, we all need to be on the computer a lot less...I know I am not on as much and not posting that much either. Take a break, we'll be here when you get back!! Enjoy the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hiya, yeah my plates are Meakin. Just had a look at your thrifty finds photo stream thing and saw your coffee pot! It's gorgeous. I'm definately going to look out for one of those to add to the collection. Looking forward to seeing what crafty things you've been up to! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments, I read and appreciate every single one. I would love to have time to reply individually to them all, but daily life always seems to scupper my plans x