Sunday, June 12

sunshine & showers

It's been a weekend of two halves- a sunny Saturday with fun, laughter and dancing, followed by a wet, windy Sunday and rainy-day activties.


Despite fitting lots in, it's all gone far too quicky- I don't feel ready to go back to work tomorrow!

I hope you've all had a smashing weekend too xx



7 comments:

  1. I love Hungry Hungry Hippos! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fab Saturday! Monday will be fine. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hungry Hippos - my children had that game - it was one noisy game!! Lovely pics....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember Hungry Hippos, I used to love that game as a kid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I always love your photos so much. They're always beautiful, warm and full of love. Sweet as! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes! Hungry, Hungry Hippos. I am 40 years old and we played that game way back when I was a kid and now, of course, my children play that game as well! Timeless! I love your photos of your weekend..so wonderful! Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute photos! ... You won my giveaway! email a postal address and I'll pop it in the mail.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments, I read and appreciate every single one. I would love to have time to reply individually to them all, but daily life always seems to scupper my plans x