Sunday, August 21

car booty

 More carbooting this morning- how cute is this little 70s dress-up doll for 50p? The girls love her...


some Pyrex dishes, 50p the lot- loving the ducks...


and I'm especially stoked with this g-plan corner table for £4...


Happy days!

22 comments:

  1. Wow! Great finds, we've never seen that snowflake looking pattern in red and blue! Very cool!
    Have a lovely day,
    Laura and Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds - I love the dress up doll x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's your turn this week to find the good stuff. I would have zoomed in on the paper doll too she's fab x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it all! I never find any Pyrex anywhere. Humph!

    We went to a car boot also today, so lovely when it's not raining.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah such good finds! The snowflake pyrex is awesome, and that table is so good for £4!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Great finds. You always seem to have great finds, I'm in a junk lull at the moment... my radar isn't working! lou x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those dress up dolls use to totally annoy me as a child, they paper clothes would never ever ever stay on no matter how hard I tried lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sure i had one of those dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please tell me how the clothes stay on, or is it really magic...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done at the car boot!!

    I actually did that too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! Loving that ducky Pyrex! You lucky dog you!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these - think I had a Mandy Doll - doesn't she look fab?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful finds. I can see why the girls love Mandy. Does the wand really work?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh i love that table, how perfect to find a triangular shape. Lovely pyrex as well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooooh what a triumphant bit of car bootie! Love anything G-plan, beautiful xox

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the Mandy doll - I'll bet she is a total hit. I want that table. Is amazing. Quite the bounty for a Sunday Car boot. Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow - I want Mandy's clothes in my actual wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adore the paper doll! I loved those when I was little... I think mine came with my Twinkle magazine. Cute other finds too, especially the little table :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. love the paper doll,so cute
    enjoy your weekend
    kay

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome pyrex! I love the dolly dressing-up kit too - I think I had one when I was a tiddler!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments, I read and appreciate every single one. I would love to have time to reply individually to them all, but daily life always seems to scupper my plans x