Saturday, August 27

mad men collection @ banana republic

Yes it really is true! A collection of Autumn/Winter clothes based on the costumes from the most stylish and chic television series of all time, for us mere mortals to own at Banana Republic. 

Feast your eyes on my favourite bits....


Shame it is all so very pricey....

5 comments:

  1. Oh I want to dive into the telly every time I see mad Men. Thanks for the link, I'm off to drool xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. My favourite is the black dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i spotted these yesterday and pinned the same ones! I really want to channel my inner Joan, so might have to save up (oh and get some better curves!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. I think I may even look sophisticated in that clothing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments, I read and appreciate every single one. I would love to have time to reply individually to them all, but daily life always seems to scupper my plans x