I'm back at work this week and missing the girls like mad. So much so my heart aches, especially after all the wonderful fun we had while we were away. The warm, light evenings we been having are much appreciated, as it has meant we've had a little bit of extra time to lark about before bedtime. Life is pretty perfect when the sun shines.

SUCH. LOVELY. LIGHT!
ReplyDeleteAnd such a sweet face of a kidlet, too, I must say! x
Ahem! Look who's above me!!!!? Hob nobbing with the famous eh? Anway... AWESOME photo! I LOVE this girl. She is such a character. xxxxx
ReplyDeleteThat is a beautiful photo!
ReplyDeleteSuch a marvellous photo, I miss my girly so much too, why does work have to get in the way of what really matters?! xox It's been so hot and sunny here, such fun xox
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo. I sometimes moan about how hard I have to work in term time and about how tired I get but I have to say that every summer I really appreciate teaching's long holidays! Here's to the weekend!
ReplyDelete