Friday, September 23

friday feeling

Sorry I haven't been blogging much lately, I've been on a huge health-kick trying to shift this lard once and for all, so any spare time is currently being spent sweating my arse off at the gym. Whilst I'm pleased with the changes happening with my body, it is sad that my creative time has to be sacrificed- no cosy Autumn knitting for me!

Anyway, the good news is it's Friday- practically the weekend and the sun is shining. I'm especially excited about this one, as we're heading off to spend a couple of nights meeting up with beloved friends and family in fabulous Brighton. I feel like I'm going home!


On a totally random Friday-feeling note, how awesome is this teapot? I want it!!


Wishing you all smashing weekends xx

12 comments:

  1. To go with a Lionel Richtea biscuit??? Have a fab time in Brighton - I'm craving being there today; want to rewind to my summer holiday this year. Well done for the gym perseverance - sounds exhausting x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it - you made me laugh out loud! Damn song is in my head now though...
    Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha...that's almost giving up a lifetime coffee habit for! I carved a Lionel Richie pumpkin for my brother in law's wedding last halloween - I shall have to share pics on the blog this year

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time lovely... tell us all about it on your return. Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. now that is one mighty fine teapot! have a super dooper weekend XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have a lovely, sunny weekend : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is PURE brilliance!!!!!! You were soooooooooo right that we'd like it!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the teapot - very 80s! Hope you had a super weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely love the teapot! I've also been working on moving (or shimmying) this body to better health:
    http://calicohen.blogspot.com/2011/09/return-to-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tee (or should I say tea) hee! I love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good for you but I hope you were able to squeeze in a little knitting while you were away on the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh gosh that teapot is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments, I read and appreciate every single one. I would love to have time to reply individually to them all, but daily life always seems to scupper my plans x