Thursday, December 1

elfin about

Happy December everyone! We've been getting in the festive mood already...


This weekend we're going to watch our town's lights being switched on, write our cards, mull some wine, make some crafty presents and I'm hoping to persuade my husband to let me buy our tree (but he says next weekend- spoil sport).

What festive fun are you planning?

3 comments:

  1. Cute! I'm all about the Christmas season (I know you wouldn't think it from the general tone of my posts, but I love it). Been making decorations, think I'll put everything up this Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cuties!!

    We are putting up our tree tomorrow and writing our lists. My kids are so excited and if I am being honest so am I.

    I say - just get the tree. Your hubbie will love it once you have it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic outfits! They look great. I took it upon myself to go and get our tree the other day. Thank goodness I fit it in the car :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments, I read and appreciate every single one. I would love to have time to reply individually to them all, but daily life always seems to scupper my plans x