Sunday, January 1

erin ink pyrex calendar 2012

I was especially thrilled to welcome the new year this morning, as it meant I could begin using my 2012 calendar. No ordinary calendar for me, no sirree, my clever husband surprised me with this gorgeous recipe calendar, filled with beautiful illustrations of vintage Pyrex, all hand drawn by the uber-talented fellow member of the Pyrex Collective, Erin Mowry.


He also bought me these beautiful prints of more Pyrex dish drawings (please ignore the washi tape, I will be buying proper frames this week). What more could a Pyremaniac wish for?


16 comments:

  1. he knows you so well. (I must just comment on the very lovely milk jug you have there)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect calendar! Happy New Year to you and your family x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so fun - and totally reusable afterwards. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic. What a wonderful way to great the new year.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wowser, how lovely - and am memorising that sweet potato soup recipe already! plus your siamese statue is so sweet! Happy New Year x

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is too cool! That and his green headphones...there's no stopping him! Love this style of pyrex, I have never seen a single bowl in the charity shop, must look harder! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cool calendar and groovy pyrex prints, makes me want to get serious about starting a collection :0)
    Happy days to you and yours xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun calendar - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely surprise and of pyrex too! Happy new year :)

    Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that the pyrex calendar is combined with a recipe! One new recipe a month.. That sounds like a challenge I could live with. :)

    Happy New Year, you've reminded me to go get out my new calendar too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is super sweet! Thank you so much for featuring my calendar and art prints on your blog. I am so happy that you love them and are enjoying them! For you, or anyone who comments here, please use the code THANKYOU15 for 15% off in my shop in the month of January.

    Happy New Year! --Erin {erinink.etsy.com}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah gorgeous... and a gorgeous present! I like the washi tape on them but then that's me! Happy 2012 btw :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments, I read and appreciate every single one. I would love to have time to reply individually to them all, but daily life always seems to scupper my plans x