Happy weekend folks. We've nothing much planned, but having had a very busy March, the house has been a bit neglected and I have a washing mountain to tackle. To help muster the energy for a big spring clean, I made these cutesy bacon, egg and toast cups that have been doing the rounds on Pinterest. They tasted every bit as scrummy as they look.


yum ... i made baked eggs for the first time this morning ... ohhhhh so yum
ReplyDeleteOooh, those look quite disgustingly good - I'm going to have to try that! I love that something as simple as bacon & eggs feels so decadent :-).
ReplyDeleteOh yum! They look delicious. Maybe for breakfast tomorrow :)
ReplyDeletemy mouth is watering...and i may need to change the plan for dinner...xxx
ReplyDeleteHave you been watching Rachel Khoo and The Little Paris Kitchen? I swear she made these last week - watch it if you haven't already. Sooo good! x
ReplyDeleteoh no I haven't- I'm normally at the gym when that's on. Will try and watch in on iplayer, thanks x
Deleteomg, I am SO going to try those! x
ReplyDelete