Saturday, November 6

ker-ching

Oh my goodness I am totally and utterly exhausted!

Work has been unbearably manic and I've had to stay up until midnight most nights this week writing reports. So for some unbeknown reason, today we decided to celebrate the arrival of the weekend with a trip to that notoriously relaxing destination, Ikea.

Two car loads jam-packed and an empty savings account later, we are now prepared for our new home- bring it on!



and as if I haven't spent enough money today, I really really really want one of these...


Time to get the small ones off to bed and put my feet up with some knitting, methinks!


Happy weekend xx


7 comments:

  1. We also went shopping in Ikea last weekend and even though we have a full house having been collecting 'stuff' for over 40 years, we still managed to spend a bundle! How do they do that?
    Love that garland how perfect for a crafty home welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yipeeee thankyou for looking at my wreaths! Secretly I am so proud of their woolly loveliness! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the altered 70's look of the first photo. I think that's what you were going for right? Hope so, cause I love it! I absolutely love, love, love that wreath! OMG! It is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie- I think that must be a real 70s picture looking at the car- it's not really us, just pinched from google images! I was far too stressed, carrying too much and too busy trying to stop the girls from whinging to start taking pictures! Love your new avatar x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love ikea, unfortunately andrew hates going there !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the wreath, shouldn't be too difficult to make one, sounds as though you have heaps of spare time at the moment! I made one out of pompoms last lear and loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blimey are you mad? Ikea on a saturday morning? {shudder!}, I love Ikea, but Dan and the boys have different ideas. We went last saturday to buy a trofast toy storage unit for the boys bedroom... it was horrendus! As for the wreath, divine! Just been on Mrs B's etsy shop I love the green and grey looking one... scrummy!!

    Good luck with the move hun, wish I lived closer, I would lend a hand. Big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments, I read and appreciate every single one. I would love to have time to reply individually to them all, but daily life always seems to scupper my plans x