I've been super-busy, but thought I'd just pop by to post a Polaroid before international bi-annual 'roid week finishes.
It's a bit of a blurry photo of a photo, but can you guess the year this picture of me was taken? There is a clue if you look carefully!

Guess you must be a bit younger than me, think I was 11 at the time of the Royal wedding. 1981 I believe. What a brilliant time capsule the pic is!
ReplyDeleteIs that Charles and Di snuggled up in your window?
ReplyDeleteYes of course- you're both right- it's the Royal Wedding- 29th July 1981 and I would have been 18 months old.
ReplyDeleteI have no idea why my parents chose to decorate the lounge window to celebrate- neither of them strike me as royalists! Maybe there was a street party or something?!
oh my goodness! I looked at the picture but could not decipher that it was Princess Diana and Prince Charles! I was 11 years old and I remember watching the wedding! I thought she looked so scared and nervous. I remember being astounded at the length of her trail (treil) I don't know how it's spelled?! We were very much in awe over here in America watching this! This is such an adorable photo...I love it!
ReplyDeleteOh that is weird..I have an almost identical photo of me wandering amongst roses in my front garden at about the same age...albeit (cough) 10 years earlier!
ReplyDeleteSxx