I don't know about you, but there is an enormous hole in my life that is crying out to be filled with season 5 of Mad Men. It's going to be a long and painful wait.
Meanwhile, I've been playing with this amusing site- it's just too much fun!
I have to say the resemblance is quite uncanny and I love Joan's expression as if she's looking me up and down.
I bet she's thinking "She's a pretty girl, hiding underneath too much lunch". Meaow!

hahhha! It looks nothing like you! I've just done me..and made it my new facebook photo. It doesnt look like me either! x
ReplyDeleteOooh i like yours, but no it doesn't look like you either. I've just done one for S which I think does look a bit like him. I think mine looks like me when I go out with far too much slap on!
ReplyDeleteConfession. I have yet to watch Mad Men. I am going to have a binge and borrow my aunts box set. Will I have to write off the next few weeks of my life??
ReplyDeleteAmy, I hadn't watched it from the beginning either but caught up with box sets. You can download it off itunes too. Totally addictive and the very best programme ever for characters, plot, costumes, styling oooo I just love love it!
ReplyDeletethat is a cute site! i have only watched a couple mad men episodes. i know it is extremely popular. maybe i need to check it out! Oh and i am with you on the waiting thing...i hate when the season is over and you can't even imagine how long you have to wait..it's ridiculous!
ReplyDeleteThis is so brilliant. I love Mad Men. I've just done me too - nothing like me but a good giggle anyway. When does season 5 start? x
ReplyDelete