Thursday, February 24

two welcome visitors

Today we have been honoured with surprise visits from two very super guests...
the much-adored uncle Dan and the much-missed sun.

It was a pretty fab day!











11 comments:

  1. what a lovely looking day!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All children need an Uncle Dan ! Ours don't have an young Uncle but they do have older cousins which they adore ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great day it looks like you had. Love the look of all those seed potatoes. Did you buy any?
    Enjoy the rest of Uncle Dan's stay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures are lovely! It looks like you had a perfect day. Great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @sew obsessed- Yes we bought maris bards for our first earlies and desirees as our main crop. I've chucked away the ones I bought from homebase the other week as half of them were mouldy- these are far superior!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo happy day! Sun is certainly shining... Flora looks so happy. Hooray for Dan & Sun. We grew Maris Bards last year, pretty good spud. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Having a young uncle is great - my 2 love seeing my brother when he comes to visit. Total hero in their eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looked like a perfect day. An uncle, a play, happy children, garden stuff and old stuff - add some sun & you couldn't ask for more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how I love the engery the uncles have for the kids! what beautiful photos. Gorgeous. Hope you enjoyed the sunshine. Jacs x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your photos are so gorgeous! Seriously lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These pictures are totally adorable! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments, I read and appreciate every single one. I would love to have time to reply individually to them all, but daily life always seems to scupper my plans x