Saturday, March 19

sprung

Goodness, wasn't it a beautiful day today?

I know we really should have made the most of it and got down the allotment, but I was feeling rather tired (still recovering from last weekend's party, I think) so we had a bit of a dreamy, lazy day- pottering about at the park, taking a stroll by the river and sitting in a pub garden for the first time this year.


Hope everyone managed to make the most of the sunshine x

8 comments:

  1. great looking day, F, looking over the river is a great picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos, they are absolutely stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos. Love the forsythia, it is the most amazing plant. I can really feel the heat of the sun on my skin in these pics. Don't worry about the lottie... days like these are worth skiving off digging for! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, Iove your photos...so pretty! We had a beautiful day yesterday...sunny and 65. The sun felt so good! I'm happy it's spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES! My favourite kind of day. The top photo is striking, I love it. We had our first barbecue of the year yesterday followed by a hobo fire, stayed outside until about 10pm. Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks idyllic. I especially love the 2nd and 3rd pictures, just perfect! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful photos- looks a heavenly day xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It sounds and looks like the perfect way to spend an early spring day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments, I read and appreciate every single one. I would love to have time to reply individually to them all, but daily life always seems to scupper my plans x