Wednesday, April 27

back to school

After such a blissfully calm few days, it felt quite a shock to be getting up early and organising Flora's various school paraphernalia.


I don't know where this year has gone- it feels like five minutes ago we were up to our knees in snow and here we are packing her off to school in summer uniform!

4 comments:

  1. I know! Charlie has worn shorts these past two days...he wore them for 3 weeks back in September - it has flown by. Charlie had his royal wedding street party today... he came out waving a hand made union jack and a crown! Hope Flora had a good day back. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about the speed of this year - I was at parents' night at A's school today, can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos, they set such a mood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it does fly by doesn't it...i will be sending our twins off to school in September...i can't believe how fast the last 5 years have gone - it hurts me inside when i think about saying goodbye to them on their first day at big school....i'm hoping to get a gingham dress or two for Tallulah, i just love those dresses...thank goodness we've got another bank holiday weekend before we get properly back into school runs etc eh?? xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments, I read and appreciate every single one. I would love to have time to reply individually to them all, but daily life always seems to scupper my plans x