This week I have been extremely lucky to win not one, but two fab bloggy giveaways. When my postman arrived this morning, I could have kissed him when he presented me with the two very prettiest parcels I ever saw.
The first was from Ms M at Me Old China, a blog that celebrates the very best of British style.
Inside was a fantastic length of London-themed bunting- just in time for the Royal Wedding (although I will admit to being a bit bah-humbug when it comes to that!)
I absolutely love how the bunting looks above the mantle piece in my dining / craft room, I think it might become a permanent fixture!
The second package was from the quite sickeningly talented Lizzie at The Pea Pod- have you ever seen such a lovely parcel in all your days?
She'd packed it full to the brim with little packages individually wrapped in tissue paper- all containing beautiful little trinkets, many of which she'd made herself.
She had been especially thoughtful to include two lovely little hand-painted peg dolls for the girls. Pearl's has already firmly taken up residence in her dolls' house.
Thank you so much to both of you, I've never been quite so excited to see the post!
All these parcels remind me that I am long overdue a giveaway- in the last few weeks I've had my 100th follower as well as my blog's first birthday the other day. I must get round to organising something very soon!
Enjoy your extra long weekend, one and all!








Congratulations, both are extremely pretty. I don't know how you had the heart to even open the packages, but inside them were warm and considerate gifts, so I totally understand.
ReplyDeleteHappy Blogiversary toox
I'm so pleased you liked your prize.
ReplyDeleteIt's funny looking at your photo's and thinking, that parcel was on my kitchen table the other day! xx
just gorgeous...i'd love the postman to bring me a parcel like that!! have a wonderful long weekend XXXX
ReplyDeleteEek, how beautiful are all your gifts, you certainly have been a lucky lady. xx
ReplyDeletelucky duck indeed! I adore your mantelpiece.. the mirror and pyrex are delicious! Have a great weekend darling!!!! ENjoy your bah humbug tomorrow... (to be honest I am not in the mood for a party!). xx
ReplyDeleteYou are a lucky lady - gorgeous treasures!
ReplyDeleteLovely lovely prizes, you lucky thing. The bunting looks wonderful and I'm not surprised the peg dollies have been swooped upon.
ReplyDeleteHave a great bank hols too x
oh those are simply wonderful x
ReplyDeleteLucky you to receive such beautiful packages.
ReplyDeleteGlad you like the bunting! Postman was rather zippy xxx
ReplyDeleteOh what gorgeous give-aways xox
ReplyDeleteOh my, I was quite certain I was going to win the Pea Pod giveaway I loved the prizes so much! But well done for winning and it looks like those peg dolls have found a happy home!
ReplyDelete